Making Meetings Matter
Facilitating High Impact Meetings and Retreats
A Big Chunk of Business Today Gets Done in Teams, Groups and Boards.
Are you fully tapping what’s possible when you work in groups?
When working together feels focused, productive, creative and fun – we accomplish more. Let’s increase the R.O.I. on time spent together – and bring out the best in the groups.
We’ll help you design and facilitate extraordinary meetings.
- Guide decision-making to pick best strategies – and create stories that will bring the strategies to life.
- Teach your Board members how to become more persuasive ambassadors for the organization.
- Turn around teams that are suffering from poor communications and low productivity.
- Train your project managers to run great meetings.
- Create a common story about your mission.
Thank you again for the terrific job in facilitating the BAM board retreat. More than one of us thought that this was the best board retreat we had attended. You had such an effective way of getting us all talking and most importantly, moving us to action and clear follow up. We all left with renewed enthusiasm for BAM, commitment to tangible individualized goals, and a sense of community accountability to and for each other.
Thanks for making BAM better!
ComGen Summit 2017 Graphics by Claire Bronson Viz Spark
Sally did a great job creating a valuable and effective retreat over a limited period of time. She was able to quickly determine what our group did not need so we could focus our time usefully. She jump-started the process by having us match our usual perspectives with our thoughts on how other demographics viewed the same subject matters. She moved us along efficiently while retaining everyone’s interest in the process and obtaining everyone’s involvement. We concluded with action items, individual responsibilities, priorities and time commitments. The whole process was valuable and energizing. It was exactly what we needed.
I particularly appreciated that Sally did thorough preparation with our group’s lead officer. She created an agenda so we would not flounder, but the agenda was general enough and flexible enough that no one felt restricted or pushed into a preconceived mold. Sally encouraged comments and addressed disagreements in productive ways.
BOOSTING YOUR TEAMS
We help when your team needs a lift, when you want to develop a new vision or strategy – or when conflict is slowing performance.
Prepare a project launch
- Develop a common story about direction, vision, goals and strategy
- Identify and amplify the strengths of team members
- Build connection, commitment and a structure for accountability
Renew team energy
- Clarify roles, expectations and direction
- Establish best practices in communications and meeting management
- Address latent conflicts to unleash the power of the team
- Coach project leaders and team members
- Facilitate problem-solving
- Mediate difficult conversations
Sally truly is an outstanding professional facilitator! She recently helped me to pull an interdisciplinary team of scientists, engineers and managers together to form an innovation focus group. Thanks in large part to Sally’s strategic planning support, our kick-off meeting went extremely well and our team got off to a very productive start.
Sally’s professionalism and expertise combined with sincere warmth and authenticity puts people at ease and allows them to focus on the task at hand. Her innate ability to connect with a group and harness its creative problem solving power to achieve results is remarkable.
She’s an inspiring communicator, an original thinker, she weaves big ideas and practical examples together to help her clients take their next big step forward. She teaches leadership presence by modeling it.
She is visionary and practical, vulnerable and solid, accessible and real. A perpetual learner herself, she’s not afraid to take risks to develop the talents of her clients.