We love the creative professionals and leaders we’re honored to serve. They’re up to great things!
Typically, they share a commitment to:
- Increasing collaboration, participation, and engagement.
- Fostering a healthy culture where people can thrive.
- Developing themselves as leader-professionals, and bringing out the best in others.
- Balancing near term goals with a powerful story about the future.
Our clients have come from health care, engineering, government, universities, corporations and not-for-profits. We’ve worked with executives, project managers, nurses, doctors, engineers, scientists, administrators, trades people, and independent professionals.
- Harborview Hospital
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Chicago Medical Society
- Providence Hospital*
- Group Health Cooperative
- Central DuPage Health Care System*
- Children’s Hospital
- ValleyCare Health System
- Evergreen Hospital*
- Nurses Speak, Santa Fe
- New Mexico Nurses Association Foundation
Creating an Organizational Legacy for the Future
- Mahindra & Mahindra, LTD.
- Deloitte/Deloitte University*
- King County Government
- City of Seattle
- Inca Engineers – Tetra Tech
- Highlands Geotech
- Federal Aviation Administration
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Japan District
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Seattle District
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Southwest Division
- Eldec Corporation
*through Get Storied.
Leading with a Powerful Origin Story
Creating an origin story for a CEO Dave Smith, President of Highlands Geotech, has an amazing background of experience in the mining industry. His company focuses on minerals exploration and discovery. Dave is responsible for pitching tough-minded investors, and he wanted to capture his background in a story he could tell with confidence. And what a great story it was.
By tapping the power of his origin story, Dave illustrated how he was literally “born into the mining industry” something few executives can claim.
- Bellevue Arts Museum
- Washington State Bar – Alternative Dispute Resolution section
- Vashon Youth and Family Services
- PATH (Program in Applied Technology and Health)
- Northwest Public Power Association
- Sound Transit
- Antioch University
- University of Washington
- Western Washington University
- Bellevue Schools Foundation
- First Baptist Church Seattle
- Vashon Community Care Center
- Media That Matters
- Center for Creative Aging
- Get Storied/Story University
Turning Board Members into Ambassadors
Bellevue Arts Museum is a beacon of art, design and culture within urban Bellevue, Washington (read Microsoft-land). Their belief in the transformative power of craft and design is inspiring, and at their annual Board retreat, I help Board members discover the personal stories that would support them in engage their colleagues in the importance of the Museum – (leading to increased funding and membership!)
She’s an inspiring communicator, an original thinker, she weaves big ideas and practical examples together to help her clients take their next big step forward. She teaches leadership presence by modeling it.
She is visionary and practical, vulnerable and solid, accessible and real. A perpetual learner herself, she’s not afraid to take risks to develop the talents of her clients.