Want to chart the future? Manage a transition? Reflect on ths past? Describe yourself in engaging ways?
Choose from these offerings
(or let us design something unique for you.)
Craft your legacy story
What’s your legacy?
Is it time to reflect on your life and record parts of it to share?
- Appreciate your life’s patterns.
- Reflect on your experiences.
- Identify what you’d like to share.
- If desired: shape a product (audio, video or written) for others to enjoy.
Legacy work: Conversations, recording, editing customized for each client.
Charting Your Direction Package
Create the path you want to follow.
Is it time for a bigger vision, clearer direction, or support for your goals?
- Get clear on your north star.
- Manage the transition you may be in.
- Identify your signature style and talent.
- Develop a compelling vision.
- Explore possibilities and discover what speaks to you.
- Chart manageable actions that will move you towards your goals.
- Honor your past work and life experience.
Path-finding strategy with action plan: 5 sessions
Ongoing navigational support: TBD
Present with Presence Package
Use your natural voice and make your presentations rock!
Want to speak with poise and power? Find your authentic voice? And capture the stage with your ideas?
- Develop your authentic voice.
- Captivate with the right stories.
- Speak to the diverse styles of your audiences.
- Become more comfortable on stage.
- Beat the powerpoint blues.
Review and prepare a great talk or presentation: 3 sessions
Develop more speaking presence: 5 sessions
Shape Your Signature Story Package
You’ve a great story. Why not claim it?
Do you need a way to talk about yourself? WIth a bio they’ll remember? A LinkedIn profile? A memorable “About” page?
- Find a story that sparkles.
- Build credibility.
- Speak to your audience.
- Draft your “About” page.
- Stand out.
Review and develop your story and bio: 3 sessions
Develop your story and create your power content: 4 – 5 sessions
I love working with people like you, creative, insightful and talented–who care about the planet.
Call me a strategist, designer, or story-catalyst, I’ll help you explore the heart of what’s important to you and figure out what’s next.
I can help you build your presence or document what’s been important to your life.
If you want to present, I’ll show you how to bring out your natural authority, and speak with power, poise, and purpose.
And, last but never least, I’ll be your biggest fan, giving you the applause that you more than deserve.
Why be just an actor in your life and work story when you can be the author?
I experienced major shifts in my consciousness, confidence, and skill as a speaker due to Sally’s powerful coaching. Sally has my highest recommendation. She is an outstanding professional on every level. Her compassionate heart and engaging presence speak volumes about the gold that she brings to her work with individuals and groups in an impressive variety of capacities.
Sally is simply a gifted, passionate, and brilliant individual who gives of herself with immense authenticity. Sally is the real deal, and anyone who works with her is blessed indeed.Keith Carlson
I engaged Sally as a coach when I was feeling stuck attracting the ideal client. Sally helped me see the power of engaging around their hopes for the future.I needed to get more in touch with the story behind my potential clients’ dreams and aspirations. Though we were working by phone, her deep listening and inspirational guidance created a breakthrough.Elizabeth Olson
We’ve Coached Hundreds of Professionals Like You Who Want To:
- Bring your full self to what you do and leverage your strengths
- Define the direction that will take your career or business to new heights.
- Re-brand, re-invent or re-launch yourself to match your direction.
- Create the signature story that will capture attention and reinforce your brand.
- Turbo charge your ability to communication and engage others.
- Lead with connection, strategy and heart.
Sally shaped my leadership and professional development skills over the past year. She coached me to “reprogram” myself – letting go of former bad habits, perceptions of people, and societal prejudices in order to make stronger leadership decisions. She cheered me on as I gained new leadership strengths, and improved my presentation skills and ability to tell compelling and thought provoking stories at work.Keely Brown
I’ve been working with Sally one-on-one and I can honestly say that she is awesome! She’s got a wonderful way of teasing out all the great stuff in your story that you didn’t quite know was there.Dave Smith
She’s an inspiring communicator, an original thinker, she weaves big ideas and practical examples together to help her clients take their next big step forward. She teaches leadership presence by modeling it.
She is visionary and practical, vulnerable and solid, accessible and real. A perpetual learner herself, she’s not afraid to take risks to develop the talents of her clients.